For more than 10 years Isomatech has provided the finest-quality roofing and waterproofing products and services with integrity and dedication to superior customer service at all levels.
We provide expertise and system solutions for a wide range of applications, from the foundations to the roof.
Our comprehensive line of products includes bitumen, TPO and PVC waterproofings, geosynthetics and geocomposites, thermal insulations, roof metal flashings, roofing accessories, and much more.
We’re always on the look out for talented, creative A-players to join the Isomatech team.
We’re currently seeking a Sales Manager to join our team.
Now is your chance to move forward with a company that’s constantly creating awesome solutions, over deliver and grow fast.
In this position, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and achieve your maximum sales potential!
As a Sales Manager, you are the face of Isomatech to the customer and as such, you are the walking embodiments of the brand and our commitment to provide our customers the best value and solution that fit their needs.
To do this you are responsible for ensuring customer interactions consistently adhere to the Isomatech sales process and experience expectations.
You make honest connections with your customers and your co-workers.
You stay current with the latest technologies and trends and have the answers to even the most complex requests.
You deliver the whole package products, plans and service.
Best of all, you get to interact with hundreds of people a week and achieve sales targets while having fun!
We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers.
As a full-time Isomatech partner, you can earn significant commission upside for top performers.
At Isomatech we believe in paying for performance – the more you sell, the more you should earn.
What We’re Looking For
The Isomatech team needs professional, A-players who are not just passionate about our business but their role within it.
We’re looking for innovative and proactive people who want to be part of our journey for a long time.
Our top values are care, accountability, keep learning, be better every day.
You take the initiative and have the ability to be creative with minimal direction.
You should also be able to self-motivate and work productively alone.
You are goal oriented, focused and see problems as opportunities.
What We’re NOT Looking For
This is not an administrative position.
This is not for people that are seeking security.
Team Isomatech is definitely not for people looking for a short-term gig, free training or seeking for the highest salary on the market this month.
This job is not for someone who can’t commit, communicate well and create independently.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manages daily sales in specific territory to deliver an outstanding experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Isomatech brand
- Effectively partners with customers and co-workers to resolve complex customer situations
- Acts as a subject matter expert to provide ongoing training and awareness of Isomatech’s products, services and promotions to maximize Isomatech-customer connections; save our customers money; personalize their experience; and protect their investments.
- Assists the management team to achieve and exceed key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Assists in sales transactions as required by providing a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their needs with minimal wait times.
- Identifies the right solutions for customer, technical and/or financial issues
- Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities Purchase, track, and invoicing of materials and service
Ideally You Have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and fluent English
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Willingness to learn new things every day and to grow with the company
- Willingness to take actions you’ve never taken before
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the goal
- “Can do” attitude
- An active personal presence on social media
- Experience using CRM, and other social media management tools
- Strong commitment to this role
This Role Is Perfect For Someone Who:
- See herself/himself as a consultant
- See herself/himself as a president of his/her own company
- Takes full responsibility for what happens to her/him and her/his life
- Is extremely proactive and self-motivated
- Loves communicating with people and has innovative ways for encouraging interaction
- Has a knack for making things happen
- Takes ownership of their role and pride in their work
- Thinks creatively about problems to find unique solutions
- Is resourceful and able to work independently
Does this sound like you?