We’re always on the look out for talented, creative A-players to join the Isomatech team.
We believe when we care for others, we care for ourselves.
We are committed to building a healthy and comfortable environment in which people live and work in harmony with nature and with thought for future generations.
We do it for us to grow as individuals, for our children to have more opportunities, to help as many people to improve their quality of life.
We’re currently seeking an Office Assistant to join our team.
We also accept applications year round from other job seekers who are interested in being part of our journey.
So if you’re looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to learn while you earn, read on…
What We’re Looking For
The Isomatech team needs professional, A-players who are not just passionate about our business but their role within it.
We’re looking for innovative and proactive people who want to be part of our journey for a long time.
Our top values are care, accountability, keep learning, be better every day.
You take the initiative and have the ability to be creative with minimal direction.
You should also be able to self-motivate and work productively alone.
What We’re NOT Looking For
Team Isomatech is definitely not for people looking for a short-term gig, free training or seeking for the highest salary on the market this month.
This job is not for someone who can’t commit, communicate well and create independently.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and data
- Manage filing system, correspondence for meetings, and record information as needed
- Type documents, drafts, reports, manuals and operating procedures
- Prepare information and research for executive needs
- Purchase, track, and invoicing of materials and service
- Curate, create, organize, and maintain content for our social media accounts, blogs and online store
- Identifying key messages and ideas within our blog, products and marketing materials and organising it into a content library
- Editing, recycling, repurposing and distributing this content across major social media channels several times each day
- Editing, updating and re-publishing Isomatech’s extensive content back-catalogue of blog content
- Building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Tracking the success and outcomes of social media engagement
Ideally You Have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and fluent English
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Willingness to learn new things every day and to grow with the company
- Willingness to take actions you’ve never taken before
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the goal
- “Can do” attitude
- An active personal presence on social media, and a good command of each network and their best practices
- Experience using CRM, Buffer, and other social media management tools
- An eye for design and the ability to select appropriate images for written content
- Experience as a virtual assistant and/or an office assistant
- Strong commitment to this role
This Role Is Perfect For Someone Who:
- Writes well themselves and can recognise good writing when they see it
- Can easily extract key messages from within a large piece of writing
- Has excellent text-based communication skills and creative ideas
- Is extremely proactive and motivated to create their own work
- Can analyze data and use both strategy and intuition to inform decisions
- Has an eye for design and detail
- Loves communicating with people and has innovative ways for encouraging interaction
- Has a knack for making things happen
- Takes ownership of their role and pride in their work
- Thinks creatively about problems to find unique solutions
- Is resourceful and able to work independently
Does this sound like you?